Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Sugar Doodles (Micro Drawings)

Just quickly grouped and scanned on the copier (not the nice scanner). Not color corrected. A little tired today. Insomnia last night. Limbering up with little 3x5" drawings (ink, graphite, and/or latex on paint chips). Made fresh daily. These will be sold at the Fire Sale to raise money for my artist residency this summer. I'm thinking $25 each. If you are interested at all. Leave me a contact point in the comment section.

This one is my favorite.

click to enlarge


3 Comments:

Anonymous Marta said...

Would love to always get updated great blog ! .
rak offshore

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

I was reading through some of your blog posts on this site and I think this web site is really instructive! Keep on putting up.
company formation dubai

3:31 AM  
Anonymous dubai auditors said...

The post is full-packed with useful information. Thanks to the writer.
Dubai Auditors

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home