Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random Paintbrushes

Just working on more paintbrushes for a show in Dec. Feel slightly on this side of asian factory worker. But enjoying the fact that I am making small progress in my painting technique.

How it all starts. . . .
with crapped out paintbrushes ready for the trash.
I'm starting to run out of my own stash, andhave started enlisting people to give metheir throwaways. Anyone?? Anyone??


Blogger Jukka Kinanen said...

Very nice art works, somehow I like that art historical background. It´s so nice to see something new and in a way so simple.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

These are beautiful beyond words. Love the whole idea of them.

10:54 PM  
Blogger monica said...

very nice your work of art, I like, greetings

6:00 PM  
Blogger La Principessa Errante said...


8:07 AM  
Blogger mindsprinter said...

Thanks so much.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Breana Crossley said...

These are beautiful!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Jullie Smith said...

Love to see and nice art...

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Bank PO Coaching in Mohali said...

Very effective art..Totally impressive..

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anderson said...

It sounds really very interesting. This is something I clearly want to consider.
College Essays for sale

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Seattle SEO said...

i like the designs... it;s beautiful..

8:18 AM  
Anonymous amenda said...

great post, i undoubtedly love this site, keep on it
dubai offshore company incorporation

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Lilly said...

Wohh just what I was searching for, appreciate it for putting up.
Essay Help service

2:49 AM  
Anonymous adward said...

Merely wanna comment on few general things, The website layout is perfect, the content material is real superb .
paper writing service

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Auto part online said...

Very nice and informational blog keep blogging

Thanks again..,

12:33 AM  
Anonymous David said...

I read your post. It was amazing. Your thought process is wonderful. The way you tell about things is awesome.
Dubai Audit

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Aspen Systems Direct said...

your blog gives the readers a reason to read all your articles. you have an interesting and fresh topic always

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Thomsan said...

This is a really good blog. Thanks for the info.
company registration dubai

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Marta said...

I am happy that I observed this site, exactly the right info that I was searching for!
Dubai Auditors

2:51 AM  
Blogger Alomgir Hossain said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.
wholesale sunglasses
wholesale leggings

1:58 AM  
Anonymous kendrick said...

very nice put up, i certainly love this website, keep on it
Academic Writing Services

2:18 AM  
Blogger Rabeya Khatun said...

Hello there, I found your website via Google even as looking for a similar topic, your site got here up, it seems to be great. Jobs employment

12:15 PM  
Blogger Abdul Karim said...

I always try my best to search same blog. I am highly glad with you. Thanks. jewelry scarves wholesale
wholesale jewelry scarves

11:55 AM  
Blogger Abdul Karim said...

Dear admin, i am very interested to now about WCF. I was looking WCF post. Thank you for post about WCF. It is really helpful for me.
thanks. wholesale earmuff .

12:25 AM  
Anonymous wholesale leggings said...

Fantastic design I like it very much.jewelry scarves wholesale
wholesale jewelry scarves

1:45 PM  
Anonymous dubai auditors said...

Thanks for the good article, has been very useful for me. Thanks for sharing.
Dubai Auditors

3:59 AM  
Anonymous alhire said...

The post is so instructive and helpful. thanks a lot.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous scholion said...

Your point is an excellent one. Vision boards can be very helpful.
assignment writing

3:49 AM  
Blogger alexa jeam said...

I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.
advertising | top advertising agencies in Pakistan | Marketing Agency | Advertisement

12:32 AM  
Anonymous marcie said...

I wanted you to know how touched I was by your individual faces, each so full of life and direction. When I read that your original pieces where your own brushes from a faux finishing company you had such love already in those brushes already. Looking forward to being on you mailing list

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home